Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD #2 - Jewelled Olympians

Hello there, I am going to an Olympic themed BBQ in a bit; it’s a bit late I know! I decided to use Barry M’s Nail Paint in Jewel Britannia, for the first time. I did three coats and used a top coat. It is more of an effect kind of polish, because you would need a few coats for it to be opaque, plus it is not just glitter, it has some kind of sequins in it too. It gives a really nice effect and it looks prettier in person (sorry for the scary photo!).

This shade is limited edition and was only sold online on BarryM.com and Boots.com for £2.99. It was released after the Queen’s Jubilee, but before the Olympics, so I think it is inspired by both historical events, seeing as though the colours are taken from the Union Jack and the name is similar to ‘Royal Britannia’!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar