Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW BURBERRY NAIL POLISHES AND THE MOST AMAZING GIFT WITH PURCHASE!

As a *huge* fan of Burberry Beauty, I'm very excited that the Burberry Nail Polishes have arrived on Australian shores. ^_^  I was even more excited that the most incredible gift with purchase coincided with my purchase!  I've experienced a couple of excellent gift with purchases (usually involving full-sized products) from Burberry Beauty in the past (see here and here), but this one was even more amazing.  I'm not sure if they'll do something as big as this again, but do keep an eye out if you're interested!  Anyway...wowzas!  You'll see it all down below.

Meanwhile, I thought I'd share my picks from the new Burberry Nail Polishes (as numbered in the photo above):
1. Dark Trench - No. 106
2. Lacquer Red - No. 302
3. Stone - No. 104
4. Metallic Khaki - No. 202 (reviewed here)
5. Nude Beige - No. 100
6. Steel Grey - No. 200
7. Ash Rose - No. 103

To see the entire shades available go to the official Burberry site.


Major Gift with Purchase
Selected Burberry Beauty counters in Australia recently offered the best GWP (over AU$79) I have ever encountered to launch the new autumn/winter 2013 'Trench Kisses' collection.  This was a 7-piece gift set (3 of which are full-sized products!) plus an additional mini lip cover thrown in by the lovely Burberry SA (esp. coz I was given quite a bit of grief with trying to order over the phone!  Long story, but rest-assured I will be making a formal complaint to David Jones - GRRR... >:-( ).
The 7-piece gift set included a lovely, black Burberry Beauty makeup bag.  It has the iconic Burberry check in dark grey in the lining inside and overall, is a fairly decent quality bag and feels fairly strong.
Above: all the items plus mini Lip Cover in their boxes still, and below: all the gorgeous goodies unboxed. ^_^

1. Burberry Eye Brush (No. 09).  Full size.  I have 2 of them now, both from GWPs! :D
2. Burberry Beauty Glow (Multi-Usage Highlighter)
3. Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in 'Midnight Blue' (No. 20).  Full size.  Happy to receive another of this gorgeous shade.  See my review here.
4. Burberry Lip Mist in 'Camelia Pink' (No. 207).  Full size.  See my review of it here.
5. Mini Burberry Beauty (Face) Brush (comes in its own black velvet pouch like the full-size one does).  I think this is a very useable brush for the applying blush, contouring and highlighting.  It's of similar quality to the full-size brush, but maybe not quite as soft.  It has natural bristles as well.
6. Mini Burberry Lip Cover in 'Cameo Pink' (No. 03)
7. Deluxe sample sized Burberry Body Eau de Toilette.

Burberry Beauty Brush and Lipstick Size Comparisons 

Above (L-R): Full-size Burberry Beauty Face Brush, mini version of the brush, full-size Lip Mist and mini Lip Cover.

Above: the mini Burberry Beauty (Face) Brush with respect to my hand, and below: the mini Lip Cover lipstick.
Burberry Beauty Glow
This "multi-usage highlighter" comes in this uber chic, tiny, but hefty, silver metal cube.  It's a pretty, muted, coral pink cream product that can be used on the cheeks, lips and eyes.  I'm not sure why it's called a "highlighter" as it's quite pigmented, but it certainly adds a flush of colour and healthy glow to your face.
Above: product label description on the bottom of the cube.
Above: underneath the lid is a handy little mirror for on-the-go application/touch-ups and the product itself.  Gorgeous colour.  :)  Below, the size of the cube with respect to my hand.

Will try to share some swatches and my thoughts on the new Nail Polishes soon, so please stay tuned if you're interested. :)  Meanwhile, if you're keen to buy them, I would recommend swatching the nude shades first if you can before deciding as my first impression from having received them and seeing them in person is that they're a lot more similar to each other than I'd anticipated.

Hope this was useful/interesting.

Thanks for having a look! ^_^ xo


Meanwhile, you may also like...





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar